2021-22 Brown Marmorated Stink Bug (BMSB) seasonal measures.
Further to the announcement of the 2021-2022 BMSB seasonal measures, the Department of Agriculture, Water and the Environment has announced a reduction in goods subject to BMSB measures for the upcoming season commencing 1 September 2021.
The changes announced to the upcoming season are:
1. Removal of Chapters 36 and 93 from the Target High Risk goods list:
- Chapter 36 = Explosives; pyrotechnic products; matches; pyrophoric alloys; certain combustible preparations
- Chapter 93 = Arms and ammunition; parts and accessories thereof
2. Removal of Chapters 25, 26, 31, 46 and 47 from the Target Risk goods list:
- Chapter 25 = Salt; sulphur; earths and stone; plastering materials, lime and cement
- Chapter 26 = Ores, slag and ash
- Chapter 31 = Fertilisers
- Chapter 46 = Manufactures of straw, of esparto or of other plaiting materials; basket ware and wickerwork
- Chapter 47 = Pulp of wood or of other fibrous cellulosic material; recovered (waste and scrap) paper or paperboard.
More information: harders.com.au/harders-advisory/bmsb-2021-2022/
For details on this seasons upcoming BMSB measures, please contact your Henning Harders Key Account Manager.